Team 1337
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO TO BYTEGAMING.NET FOR THE MEW TEAM1337 FORUMS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Massive Grief

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Massive Grief Empty Massive Grief Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:26 pm

TheKingGriefer

I just caused an entire server to be taken down for a while as the admins clean up the insane mess I made of the entire world. The mods were helpless, as they could not kick or ban, and no admins were on all day... needless to say I had a fucking blast griefing that server to hell. I'll upload some screenshots I got tomorrow morning.

It was full creative mode, but it had NoCheatPlus and some fairly good anti-grief. So rather than block destruction, I decided to spam certain blocks which are good for pissing people off (i.e. dragon eggs, end portals, and of course water/mass flooding). I also spammed about enough minecarts to crash almost any PC just trying to look at it. Put it this way: Several towers of minecarts from the bottom of a flat world, all the way to near the height limit.

The admin finally came on. This was probably the BEST part of the whole thing. He raged, and he raged hard! By far this was the most fun I've ever had griefing a server.

2Massive Grief Empty Re: Massive Grief Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:02 am

killer2237

Y U NO POST ON BYTEGAMING. NET!?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum